We proudly provide non-medical home care services to seniors and individuals with disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. We are composed of highly trained and competent Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides who are dedicated and experts in delivering home care services in the comfort of our client’s home. Our Nurse Practitioner and RNs design personalized care plans for our clients before selecting and placing a caregiver in the home.
Advantage Pointe Home Care also provides ongoing in-house training to ensure our caregivers are equipped with the most up-to-date, evidence-based training in areas including: Alzheimer’s, dementia care, fall prevention, infection control and standard precautions, HIPAA/confidentiality, incontinence/personal hygiene, home safety, proper body mechanics and more.
Once in the home, our caregivers are monitored by our Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Therapist and RNs using GPS and smartphone technology. Our Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Therapist and RNs conduct regular client visits. Additionally, family members receive regular updates and communication from our healthcare staff and have access to our web based Family Portal.
– keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and wellbeing central in the design and delivery of services
- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities
- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy
- provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.